Monday, November 22, 2010

The Joys of Getting 4 kids to Smile!!!

We decided it was time to have some new family pictures taken.  Thank GOODNESS one of my best friends is a photographer or I would possibly have no photos to look back on.  Jessica has been there to help us capture so many memories and I don't know what I would do without her.  

She has also helped us tremendously with our fundraising efforts for our Uganda trip by donating gift cards towards her photography services, that we could sell and apply towards the trip.  She is pretty much all around awesome!  

Anyway, here are some pictures that we did last weekend.  Considering we had to wake all 4 up from naps, I think they turned out amazingly.  Jessica has such a knack for capturing their personalities.  If you are in the Bryan/College Station or surrounding areas, I highly recommend her.  www.jessicaklimaphotography.com

Our sweet 6yr old, Karson
Our ridiculously goofy 4yr old, Everett
Hadlee, our 2yr old, is the perfect combo of princess & tomboy
And our always smiling, sweet 9m old, Pierce
Brotherly Love.  This shot was their idea!

My babies that are getting too big too fast!

The idea was to have everyone standing, but Hadlee was NOT having that!

No comments:

Post a Comment