Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Meet the Segners!

I realized that some who are reading this might not really know us very well so I wanted to introduce you to my family.

Jason and I have been married for 9yrs, this past Oct 13th.  He is my best friend and I can't imagine being bold enough to do something like a mission trip to Africa without him.  I thank God everyday for having him in my life.
Our oldest daughter, Faith, is with her heavenly father and we can't wait until the day when we get to see her again.

Karson is our Halloween baby and will be 6 this year.  He is such an incredible helper and big brother and seems to be wise beyond his years!
Next is Everett, who just turned 4.  He shares a middle name with my dad and it is so appropriate because he is as silly or sillier than my dad was.  They would have had a blast together if they had been able to meet.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!  In one, he is telling his new baby cousin, Isaac, all about what he will teach him.....get ready Heather!
Next is Hadlee, our tomboy princess!  I never knew how much I wanted a girl until we were blessed with her.  I think of her as my little SweetTart because she is the perfect combination of sweet and sassy and probably our toughest kid!  She is also my little mini-me and loves to follow me and do everything I do. (I never realized how much I used my pointer finger in disciplining until I saw her always pointing at her brothers and sending them to their room.  Oops!)
And last, but certainly not least, is our sweet, sweet Pierce, who will be one in Feb.  He is an unbelievably happy baby and proof that God never gives us more than we can handle.  He was our little surprise, even after we thought our hands were as full as they could get for the moment, but we can't imagine life without his sweet, always present, smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment