Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our trip

I realized in the midst of things, I haven't actually explained what we are doing.  Jason and I will be going to Uganda at the end of December for a short trip with Visiting Orphans.  We hope that while on this trip, more of God's will for our lives will be revealed.  We feel strongly that He is leading us to work in the mission field and we hope that the what, when and where may be answered on this short trip.  Please be praying for us to raise the money that we need.  God is BIG and can do BIG things so I want to go even further than just what we need and raise money and medical supplies to help the orphanages that we will be visiting.  They have an extensive list of things they really need and I hope that the body of Christ can help me in providing these things for them.  From bandages and gauze to a scale that they can weigh kids on to make sure that they are receiving the correct doses of medicine.  If you think you can be of any help in this area, or know someone who might, PLEASE have them contact me.  Pray also for our children.  I know they will be loved on so much while we are gone, but it will be an adjustment for them and us both.  For info on the trip you can visit http://www.visitingorphans.org/ or see me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1348985801

No comments:

Post a Comment